These are the general guidelines that apply to all Damage Inc logo assets listed on this page. Any specific guidelines or exceptions are called out in additional sections. Downloads are listed at the bottom of this page.
Damage Inc logos are always either light or dark, and can only be used in DI Black, DI White, and DI Red (full, general colors). Please refer to the color section below to properly reproduce our brand. For any questions in regard to the contents of this page, please contact Enigma.
All terms, statements, policies and practices inclusive and applicable to all websites owned by Damage Inc, including, but not limited to, domain names, content, branding, intellectual property, business identity, personal identity, text, images, site access statistics, names, logos, of any owned or associated, including, but not limited to, all other domains, copyright, and/or trademark property of Damage Inc owner associates.
All site information and materials are copyrighted by Damage Incorporated. All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial or personal use only on this site or official Damage Incorporated related media channels and may not be copied, duplicated, altered, or transferred to any website or medium whatsoever without permission. All requests for permission must be made in writing, in advance of intended use. All requests will be reviewed. Licensing and/or Permissions Agreements will be negotiated and determined. Agreements must only be given by an authorised officer. Community members are permitted to use the assets from the download section on their own media channels without written permission, as long as the assets are utilized according to their respective guidelines.
Our logo typically comprise of two visual components:
1) Eagle: The official Damage Incorporated brandmark.
2) Damage Inc: The official Damage Incorporated wordmark.
Unless instructed otherwise or for reasons outside of your control the Damage Inc logo is always used on a dark background. Depending on the background tone (dark / light) you are working with the appropriate logo variations have to be used. The logo variations represented above resemble the only correct way to use our logo.
On Dark backgrounds the “Light” logo variation has to be used.
On Light backgrounds the “Dark” logo variation has to be used.
Generally speaking you are expected to always use our dual tone logo. For specific design reasons the mono tone logo can be used. Additional conditions for the usage of our logo can be found down below.
Do utilize the logo in a single color. It appears in black, white, or full color only.
Do always have a good amount of clearance around the logos.
Do present the logos with crisp, sharp lines.
Do use black as the default on light backgrounds, and white on dark backgrounds.
Don't alter, add, distort, cut off, redraw, or change into an outline.
Don't add embellishments, such as glows, drop shadows, gradients, textures, patterns and so on.
Don't rotate, tilt, or use it vertically.
Don't change any color.
Don't invert any color.
Don't use the logo on a busy background.
Don't overlap elements on top of or under the logo.
Don't recreate the logo in 3D or animate it.
Don't move either component outside of their intended positions.
Don't change the size of either component.
Our entire brand is built on the Novecento Sans Wide font family which can be downloaded at the download section at the bottom of this page. In most instances this font is used on a dark background, in which case DI White (#dddddd) is to be used as color. When this font is used on a light background, DI Black (#191919) is to be used as color.
When writing “Damage Inc” you are expected to always use the DemiBold typeface to accurately reproduce the text from our logo. Most titles and headings are also written in DemiBold for this reason. When using only our wordmark as text you are not obligated to use DI Red and DI White as represented in the image below.
Our font is always used all caps. All letters always have to have the same size, meaning usage of different sizes on capital letters, including names, is not allowed.
Synthview Desktop Font End User License Agreement
DEFINITIONS • “End-User” refers to you either as individual or single entity. • “EULA” refers to this End-User License Agreement. • “This Software” refers to the set of font files, or to any part of it, and any documentation released under this End-User License Agreement. • “You” refers to the individual or single entity downloading and using this This Software. The terms “You” and ”End-User” both refer to You. • “Author” refers to Jan Tonellato – http://typography.synthview.com, who designed and programmed the font Software and owns its exclusive intellectual property.
PREAMBLE This EULA (End-User License Agreement) is a legal agreement between End-User, either as individual or single entity, and the Author and allows a non-exclusive and unlimited-in-duration permission to use this Software. Nothing in this EULA shall be deemed to transfer to End-User any patent, copyright or other intellectual property right except as expressly set forth herein. By downloading this Software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This EULA, in conjunction with the receipt that accompanies each purchase from MyFonts.com (“MyFonts”), constitutes the complete agreement between you and the Author.
1. SCOPE & RESTRICTIONS You can use this Software (for non-commercial and commercial work) to create graphics for display on any surface including computer screens, television screens, paper, t-shirts or any other surface where the image will be a fixed size. You may import characters from the font as graphical objects (vectorize letters to outlines) into a drawing program and modify such graphical objects.
Embedding is allowed in accordance with the rules described at following paragraphs.
You may not use this Software to create alphabet or letterform products for resale where the product consists of individual letterforms, including rubber stamps, die-cut products, stencil products, or adhesive sticker alphabet products where the likeness of this Software can be reproduced and the end-user of said products can create their own typesetting. You may create typographic products using the licensed fonts if the product consists of commonly recognized words or phrases. For example: a rubber stamp that has the words “Thank You” or a sticker that says “Great!”
2. NUMBER OF USERS The maximum number of simultaneous users is specified in the applicable receipt. All users must belong to the same company or household purchasing the font.
3. EMBEDDING Embedding into Pdf files is permitted at the condition it doesn’t allow user-generated or user-edited texts, and character subsetting is applied.
You are allowed to use this Software without additional license with Flash or Silverlight technologies when bitmap images or static vectors only are generated. When doing so, you must provide the highest protection level for embedded fonts preventing this font to be downloaded.
You are allowed to use server-side applications like sIFR but restricting its usage to a single domain. However, each domain owner must purchase his own license.
4. CONVERSION You are not allowed to convert this Software with any method or in any format (included but not limiting to Cufon, SVG, TTF, any Webfont format, Typeface.js) without a prior written permission from the Author.
5. WEB EMBEDDING As conversion is not allowed, you can’t convert and/or embed this Software to a web page. Download the proper webfonts instead.
6. EBOOK & SOFTWARE EMBEDDING You may not under any circumstances embed this Software into any other software, including mobile apps, or ebooks.
Contact the Author at email@example.com, describing the usage this Software is intended to, in order to obtain all the informations about embedding licenses.
7. EDITING/ALTERING You are not allowed to adapt, edit, decompile, reverse engineer, alter or modify this Software in any way nor to create any derivative work.
8. DISTRIBUTION & THIRD PARTIES You may temporarily provide the font to a printer or other service bureau that is working on your behalf only if they agree to use the font exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this license, and retain no copies of the font on completion of the work.
You may not provide the font or make it accessible to any other third parties, included any freelance, agency, organization, contractors. Each of them needs its own license.
You are strictly forbidden to sell, resell, lease or charge for access to this Software. You are not allowed to publish and/or distribute this Software on any offline or online product/platform.
9. COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY This Software, both as artwork and font file, was entirely made by Jan Tonellato - http://typography.synthview.com who owns all its authorship rights, including intellectual property.
10. TERMINATION This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from MyFonts or the Author if you fail to comply with any provision contained herein. Upon termination, you must destroy the written materials, this Software, and all copies of them, in part and in whole, including modified copies, if any.
11. PRODUCT UPGRADES MyFonts may, from time to time, update the Product. Product upgrade pricing may apply.
12. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATED WARRANTY MyFonts warrants this Software to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of twenty one (21) days from the date of delivery as shown on your receipt. MyFonts' entire liability and your exclusive remedy as to a defective product shall be, at MyFonts' option, either return of purchase price or replacement of any such product that is returned to MyFonts with a copy of the invoice. MyFonts shall have no responsibility to replace this Software or refund the purchase price if failure results from accident, abuse or misapplication, or if any product is lost or damaged due to theft, ﬁre, or negligence. Any replacement product will be warranted for twenty one (21) days. This warranty gives you speciﬁc legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, THIS SOFTWARE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. NEITHER MYFONTS NOR THE FOUNDRY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of this Software rests upon you. Neither MyFonts nor the Author warrants that the functions contained in this Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free. NEITHER MYFONTS NOR THE AUTHOR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE EVEN IF MYFONTS OR THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND ASSIGNMENT OF JURISDICTION You accept this EULA to be exclusively governed by French law. In the absence of an amicable settlement, any dispute that may arise due to the interpretation or execution of the present EULA shall be submitted to the competent jurisdiction of the Paris court of first instance of general jurisdiction (Tribunal de grande instance de Paris - 75).Version 2.0 - October 25, 2012